5.016 (feature enhancements) Thu Dec 8 13:44:25 CET 2022
- A new command line option “-M” has been added which allows to display
the MAC address of a BalanceNG instance on stdout
(more information here).
- A new module named “isolate” has been implemented to allow isolating
concurrent VRRP masters with the same VRID from each other.
- The latest IP2LOCATION-LITE database from
lite.ip2location.com has been integrated.
- The online manual now includes a section about
the bng command,
its usage and its options.
- The PDF manual has been updated accordingly.
The download button above gets you to the BalanceNG section of our download server, where we centrally
keep all packages and documentation of our products and projects. Your email address is always safe with us, there are no third parties involved.