4.100 (maintenance update) Fri Jan 3 15:59:48 CET 2020
- The IPv4 and IPv6 location databases have been updated.
- The license revocations have been updated.
- x86 32-Bit packages are no longer provided.
- The macOS .pkg package format is no longer provided.
- For macOS 10 please install from the supplied tar distribution (just copy bng and bngagent to /usr/local/bin).
- For starting BalanceNG on reboot on macOS use the @reboot cron directive.
- The .rpm package is qualified for RHEL6 and RHEL7, the .deb package is qualified for Ubuntu 18 LTS and/or Debian 9.
The button above gets you immediately to the BalanceNG section of our download server download.inlab.net, where we centrally
keep all packages and documentation of our products and projects.
There’s no registration process, “landing page” or any other annoying procedure … just keep going.
Technically it’s an Apache web server with beautified directory indexing providing both, nice looking and fastest possible access. Enjoy :) !