4.130 (license maintenance) Thu May 13 17:25:35 CEST 2021
- The internal log message date format has been changed slightly to comply to RFC 3339 timestamp format.
- The vnodeid generation has been clarified and changed:
- On macOS the vnodeid is now always identical to the HW MAC address of the en0 interface.
- On Linux the vnodeid now always solely depends on the /etc/machine-id identification file.
- All customers with vnodeid licensing in place need to relicense with this release.
- The nodeid mechanism and the OEM licensing procedure remain unchanged.
- The license revocation list has been updated.
The download button above gets you to the BalanceNG section of our download server, where we centrally
keep all packages and documentation of our products and projects. Your email address is always safe with us, there are no third parties involved.