BalanceNG is a telco grade and fully embeddable software load balancer.
Its internal IP stack is highly optimised for load balancing and high availability (and nothing else) – instantly getting you free from any OS boundaries.
Read More about BalanceNG
NEW: 4.130 (license maintenance) Thu May 13 17:25:35 CEST 2021
Proceed to Download
- The internal log message date format has been changed slightly to comply to RFC 3339 timestamp format.
- The vnodeid generation has been clarified and changed:
- On macOS the vnodeid is now always identical to the HW MAC address of the en0 interface.
- On Linux the vnodeid now always solely depends on the /etc/machine-id identification file.
- All customers with vnodeid licensing in place need to relicense with this release.
- The nodeid mechanism and the OEM licensing procedure remain unchanged.
- The license revocation list has been updated.
How to build your own 10GbE Load Balancer